Creating the IR colour effect using photoshop - Dreamstime
This technique doesn't produce the same effect that true IR does because apparently Photoshop can't recognise the areas that have different reflections.
Still, if you have Photoshop CS5 this might give you something to use for fun or however you choose. I'm looking for alternative ways or tools since I only have PSE9.
The steps are fairly easy to follow so it shouldn't be a problem to complete the tutorial. If you do could you comment on this article and what you thought of the technique/tool?
Thanks to everyone who commented on the previous article, if gave me a few ideas :-D.
Photo credits: Alicia Dearmin.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It