Creating a new image in Inkscape without jagged lines
this is my first blog entry. I want to write about a theme, which could be interesting for the illustrators.
I have used Inkscape, a vector graphic program and it was great: the lines are straight like anything else. After I have created some illustrations with Inkscape, the problem of jagged and facetted lines was solved. Edit: After a usercomment I want to inform about, that the inkscape is not able to correct jagged and facetted lines. You have to create a new image, but these lines are really straight and the most images where accepted.
It took a little time to come along with Inkscape. I never had used a vector based program.
Then I have searched for a solution to convert from svg to jpg. My good old Gimp is the solution. It converts the files very well. You can import the pathes and have some settings in the dialog. But if you have a big size image, then it needs a lot of time of rendering. Be patient, it works!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Inkscape related image searches
Photo credits: Martina Ledermann.