Creating the IR colour effect using photoshop
This technique doesn't produce the same effect that true IR does because apparently Photoshop can't recognise the areas that have different reflections.
Still, if you have Photoshop CS5 this might give you something to use for fun or however you choose. I'm looking for alternative ways or tools since I only have PSE9.
The steps are fairly easy to follow so it shouldn't be a problem to complete the tutorial. If you do could you comment on this article and what you thought of the technique/tool?
Thanks to everyone who commented on the previous article, if gave me a few ideas :-D.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Pse9 related image searches
Photo credits: Alicia Dearmin.