Creating versus taking
Most of the time I tend towards taking images of the world around me, but sometimes I also have concepts that I want to turn into an image. Watching my son playing with some nesting dolls I had an idea last week, and this was the result. It is a cool feeling when you have an idea in your head and the result comes out pretty closely.
I find more and more since I started doing stock photography that the list of ideas is growing faster than it used to :)
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images