Creating versus taking
Most of the time I tend towards taking images of the world around me, but sometimes I also have concepts that I want to turn into an image. Watching my son playing with some nesting dolls I had an idea last week, and this was the result. It is a cool feeling when you have an idea in your head and the result comes out pretty closely.
I find more and more since I started doing stock photography that the list of ideas is growing faster than it used to :)
Photo credits: Brad Calkins.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!