creating a website
After a good few months ummmming and arrrghing about whether to make a website or not I finally did!!
I made it using iweb and i have to say it is a really easy program to work with especially if you don't know anything about web design like myself! I have only put the site together to use for referral links and also to keep my family and friends updated and show them what i am up to! So it is simple but i have really enjoyed making it!
So if there are any of you out there thinking about putting your own site together I would say give it a try! And if i can be of any help please let me know!!!
Happy shooting! Cassie :))
Photo credits: Cassie08.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles