Creative projects - how to stay creative and train your eyes.
One project is the "Project Green" where I try to find images where green is the dominant color or the subject. What I found helpful in this project is that I look at the things around me, trying to notice things that are green. There are so many things that are green. While plant images seem the most obvious, what would you shoot if the landscape is thickly covered in white? While I shot the image "Connected" during the fall season it certainly helps to illustrate my point as this wall with the electronic box was found in a parking garage nearby. (More images from my Project Green)(more images from that).
Now while not all my images will be suitable stock images, I learn to play with different techniques, be a better observer of light and composition and clearly think about concepts and ideas more carefully, something that will help me in producing stock images as well.
Photo credits: Mellimage.
- Staying Put
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime