Creative ideas are the lifeblood of the creative artist, the starting point for all new projects. No ideas = no creativity. What happens most of the time though is not that we have a lack of ideas. Your creative mind is whirring away constantly, you can't switch it off. When you don't capture your ideas; either in a notebook, with a camera, with a voice recorder or some other tool, it feels like you never have any ideas. Start carrying one of these idea capturing devices with you everywhere you go and get those ideas down as soon as they appear. The more you capture, the more will appear.
Photo credits: Eti Swinford.
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location