Creative ideas are the lifeblood of the creative artist, the starting point for all new projects. No ideas = no creativity. What happens most of the time though is not that we have a lack of ideas. Your creative mind is whirring away constantly, you can't switch it off. When you don't capture your ideas; either in a notebook, with a camera, with a voice recorder or some other tool, it feels like you never have any ideas. Start carrying one of these idea capturing devices with you everywhere you go and get those ideas down as soon as they appear. The more you capture, the more will appear.
Photo credits: Eti Swinford.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa