Creative ideas are the lifeblood of the creative artist, the starting point for all new projects. No ideas = no creativity. What happens most of the time though is not that we have a lack of ideas. Your creative mind is whirring away constantly, you can't switch it off. When you don't capture your ideas; either in a notebook, with a camera, with a voice recorder or some other tool, it feels like you never have any ideas. Start carrying one of these idea capturing devices with you everywhere you go and get those ideas down as soon as they appear. The more you capture, the more will appear.
Photo credits: Eti Swinford.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo