Creative ideas are the lifeblood of the creative artist, the starting point for all new projects. No ideas = no creativity. What happens most of the time though is not that we have a lack of ideas. Your creative mind is whirring away constantly, you can't switch it off. When you don't capture your ideas; either in a notebook, with a camera, with a voice recorder or some other tool, it feels like you never have any ideas. Start carrying one of these idea capturing devices with you everywhere you go and get those ideas down as soon as they appear. The more you capture, the more will appear.
Photo credits: Eti Swinford.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips