Creative tickle to an unfear economy
Images of humor and satire to think of smiling at our own absurdity and to remain aware of social injustices
I think one idea has the power to change reality, it takes time and patience, the idea is to follow a share, but by an idea you start to go one way rather than another.
As a creative I think it's my responsibility, what I accomplish, and I hope always in a dialogue with other illustrators.
Even if the subject is not always politician it is a bearer of meaning.
Photo credits: Nuvolanevicata.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings