Creative use for DT photos...
I just finished writing a sarcastic article about the coming National elections in Portugal (by the end of this month!)...
I just passed my opinion which I think is the opinion of many Portuguese as well...
But the nice part about this article is that I used great photos from DT to give an impact on the words I used there!!!
I'm happy with the results and starting from tomorrow I'm expecting the reactions of the people in my contact list :))
Hmm no I don't mind spending credits on e-mail articles!
As long as it's worth it, besides the photos are here in my PC for any future need ;)
And yes photographers will be informed also :)
The format of the article is PDF... But I'm not going to publish it as it has sensitive issues and some offensive expressions!
About Portugal... Feel free to visit my new collection
Here are some of the photos I used...
I'll leave you with your imagination :))
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!