Credit Card For Your 5D Mark II?
I am currently using my Canon SX20IS to photograph under par images of all sort. Honestly, the camera itself takes amazing pictures; at least as a point and shoot super zoom camera. However, in the market of professional photography, this camera does not quite cut it.
I have been researching cameras for quite awhile now and I have set my sights on the Canon 5D Mark II just barely over the Nikon D700. I promised myself to wait for the next Canon DSLR to come out before I make the purchase (just in case). My intentions were to apply for a credit card (to build credit) and purchase the camera and make large payments.
You would think that getting a credit card would be easy right? Everybody has a credit card (usually many). Oh boy was I wrong. I cannot get someone to give me a card for the life of me. I have no credit; which is apparently just as bad as no credit.
I will be getting this camera. It is just a matter of time until someone will allow me to trade a credit card for a 5D Mark II.
Photo credits: Kaleb Israel.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!