There is something I don't understand.
This picture was sold two times. Last time yesterday and the first time three day's ago. Both with 2010 credits and with the same resolution, large. With the last sale the earnings were higher than with the first one. How is that possible?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?