There is something I don't understand.
This picture was sold two times. Last time yesterday and the first time three day's ago. Both with 2010 credits and with the same resolution, large. With the last sale the earnings were higher than with the first one. How is that possible?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)