There is something I don't understand.
This picture was sold two times. Last time yesterday and the first time three day's ago. Both with 2010 credits and with the same resolution, large. With the last sale the earnings were higher than with the first one. How is that possible?
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images