Credits for blogging - good or bad?
All of us got the message, I hope; we are getting one free credit for a blog post. This sounds great, of course, but is it good for everyone?
I thought I'd buy some nice image from an other photographer and then I got the idea of buying one of my own. This worked, to my surprise and I also recieved payment. Is this really good, I asked myself. Should I be able to earn money just by writing some scraps of my thoughts here? What if I wrote a hundred blog posts a day (you can imagine the contents of the posts!) just for buying my own images?
I do not believe it is a good idea, then. The thought of writing about nothing just for the money is tempting...
And I should also ask myself if THIS blog post is pointless...
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal