CRH,China Railway High-speed, the fatest moter train unit in China, is called Harmony CRH. It looks like a bullet and impresses people with it's shape and speed.
I took this picuture in Shanghai,China, and uploaded to dreamstime first time, and was very excited to find it's been download for twice soon. Now I'm wondering where this picuture is being used, and it's appreciated if the downloader provide the info, and I'd like to buy one hardcopy if possible:)
Photo credits: Bigjiang.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!