CRH,China Railway High-speed, the fatest moter train unit in China, is called Harmony CRH. It looks like a bullet and impresses people with it's shape and speed.
I took this picuture in Shanghai,China, and uploaded to dreamstime first time, and was very excited to find it's been download for twice soon. Now I'm wondering where this picuture is being used, and it's appreciated if the downloader provide the info, and I'd like to buy one hardcopy if possible:)
Photo credits: Bigjiang.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!