CRH,China Railway High-speed, the fatest moter train unit in China, is called Harmony CRH. It looks like a bullet and impresses people with it's shape and speed.
I took this picuture in Shanghai,China, and uploaded to dreamstime first time, and was very excited to find it's been download for twice soon. Now I'm wondering where this picuture is being used, and it's appreciated if the downloader provide the info, and I'd like to buy one hardcopy if possible:)
Photo credits: Bigjiang.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles