Critics please ! ! !
I recently join dreamstime. After many rejection, and lot of survey on dreamstime, I decided to upload conceptual images. When I start shooting conceptual, I realize it is not easy, one need to think a lot for the conceptual subject. Though I amanged to uploaded uploaded conceptual images.
Now I really want to know, if my conceptual is going in right direction, or whether my conceptual thinking is right or wrong, or I am making wrong conceptual images. I need your critic comments to improve my photography skill and thinking.
I wouldnt mind any critics, so, go ahead and shoot me :)
1. Killing time
2. Perfection of the work or Quality of the work
3. Graph made from EUR images, shows the money growth
4. Priority of work
5. Importance of study
Photo credits: Pawan Pullarwar.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs