Critics please ! ! !
I recently join dreamstime. After many rejection, and lot of survey on dreamstime, I decided to upload conceptual images. When I start shooting conceptual, I realize it is not easy, one need to think a lot for the conceptual subject. Though I amanged to uploaded uploaded conceptual images.
Now I really want to know, if my conceptual is going in right direction, or whether my conceptual thinking is right or wrong, or I am making wrong conceptual images. I need your critic comments to improve my photography skill and thinking.
I wouldnt mind any critics, so, go ahead and shoot me :)
1. Killing time
2. Perfection of the work or Quality of the work
3. Graph made from EUR images, shows the money growth
4. Priority of work
5. Importance of study
Photo credits: Pawan Pullarwar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images