As I said in my last post, it is really hard to find out where my stuff ends up being applied (and under which license), but when I do, most times, I am happy to report, they are used in items I wouldn’t mind have sitting in the living room, lying on the bed, hanging on the wall or sitting on shelf… not at all! ;-) ( read more...)
Photo credits: Leonardo Cortes.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images