Cross-country bike series.
My friend, Pawel, enabled a nice photo session opportunity: He and his motorbike in action. First, we went to a nearby forest to do some rides and shots, then to the sea. We were lucky to have a nice sky, although I needed to make some Photoshop processing sometimes - layers and masks I am more and more familiar with.
In some shots I used my Sigma flash, to freeze the moving bike partially (left upper photo).
Oh, I almost forgot - for the first time in maaany years I rode a motorbike myself! Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove that ...
Maybe next time :)
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Clouds related image searches
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.