Cross-country bike series.
My friend, Pawel, enabled a nice photo session opportunity: He and his motorbike in action. First, we went to a nearby forest to do some rides and shots, then to the sea. We were lucky to have a nice sky, although I needed to make some Photoshop processing sometimes - layers and masks I am more and more familiar with.
In some shots I used my Sigma flash, to freeze the moving bike partially (left upper photo).
Oh, I almost forgot - for the first time in maaany years I rode a motorbike myself! Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove that ...
Maybe next time :)
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory