Cross-country bike series.
My friend, Pawel, enabled a nice photo session opportunity: He and his motorbike in action. First, we went to a nearby forest to do some rides and shots, then to the sea. We were lucky to have a nice sky, although I needed to make some Photoshop processing sometimes - layers and masks I am more and more familiar with.
In some shots I used my Sigma flash, to freeze the moving bike partially (left upper photo).
Oh, I almost forgot - for the first time in maaany years I rode a motorbike myself! Unfortunately, I have no pictures to prove that ...
Maybe next time :)
Photo credits: Sebastian Czapnik.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer