If you are European (don't know about Americans though), how would you feel when somebody says to you: "You are walking like an elephant!". If you are European, you can feel yourself very insulted and think: "Am I really so clumsy and fat, that you have to say this to me?". But guess how'd you feel, when you'd have Indian background? "Well, I must be looking gooood - majestic and handsome!" (Now I need some Indian to confirm it :), but that's what was told us by our English teacher and I know, that there's a beautiful Indian girl name Gajgamini, what means "Who walks like Elephant")
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!