Curacao a beauty for all
I like to tell some about the country where i come from, Its just pure information so don't think i have a purpose with this.
I have lived in Curacao for like 18 years and i like it a lot. Ii had a country full of beauty to enjoy. every day was a good day to go to the beach that means there is a 99.9% chance that you wil wake up and see the sun shining in to your room.
All of this sounds like a paradise, well if you need a paradise for photographing Curacao is one of this paradises . if you go to Curacao i would strongly recommend you to take some underwater pictures.
Going out in Curacao is also a lot of fun, instead of standing in a disco with a lot of smoke you wil be on a open beach with a dancefloor made on it so you wil be partying till late in the night while you are enjoying beach side vieuw. Tell who would not like this :P
Curacao is a small island with LOTS of things to do, i have just told like a 0.5% that Curacao offers.
There is only one thing i can say GO to Curacao and make some nice pictures :) :)
hope u guys enjoy this blog
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon