Curacao a beauty for all
I like to tell some about the country where i come from, Its just pure information so don't think i have a purpose with this.
I have lived in Curacao for like 18 years and i like it a lot. Ii had a country full of beauty to enjoy. every day was a good day to go to the beach that means there is a 99.9% chance that you wil wake up and see the sun shining in to your room.
All of this sounds like a paradise, well if you need a paradise for photographing Curacao is one of this paradises . if you go to Curacao i would strongly recommend you to take some underwater pictures.
Going out in Curacao is also a lot of fun, instead of standing in a disco with a lot of smoke you wil be on a open beach with a dancefloor made on it so you wil be partying till late in the night while you are enjoying beach side vieuw. Tell who would not like this :P
Curacao is a small island with LOTS of things to do, i have just told like a 0.5% that Curacao offers.
There is only one thing i can say GO to Curacao and make some nice pictures :) :)
hope u guys enjoy this blog
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation