A curious question
First of all I had no idea what she meant. Then she went on: "Sometimes you have so bright and colorful images, sometimes darker and mysterious. Do you make images accoridng to your mood?"
The truth is that I don
My friend, on the other hand, has a typical style for her - images with warm colors in very bright tonality.
And what about you? Are you a moody photographer? Can your mood influenced tonality of your images?
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)