A curious question
First of all I had no idea what she meant. Then she went on: "Sometimes you have so bright and colorful images, sometimes darker and mysterious. Do you make images accoridng to your mood?"
The truth is that I don
My friend, on the other hand, has a typical style for her - images with warm colors in very bright tonality.
And what about you? Are you a moody photographer? Can your mood influenced tonality of your images?
Photo credits: Starblue.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media