A curious question
First of all I had no idea what she meant. Then she went on: "Sometimes you have so bright and colorful images, sometimes darker and mysterious. Do you make images accoridng to your mood?"
The truth is that I don
My friend, on the other hand, has a typical style for her - images with warm colors in very bright tonality.
And what about you? Are you a moody photographer? Can your mood influenced tonality of your images?
Photo credits: Starblue.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs