A curious question
First of all I had no idea what she meant. Then she went on: "Sometimes you have so bright and colorful images, sometimes darker and mysterious. Do you make images accoridng to your mood?"
The truth is that I don
My friend, on the other hand, has a typical style for her - images with warm colors in very bright tonality.
And what about you? Are you a moody photographer? Can your mood influenced tonality of your images?
Photo credits: Starblue.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success