The "curse" of Level 2???
I recently added a picture to my portfolio. Here is the picture.
I sold the picture FIVE times in less than a week, which is common for some photographers but it has NEVER happened for me before. I was really excited!
However, now that my image is a Level 2, I have not had a single download, and it has been nearly a week. The only difference I can think of is the purchase price difference between 1 credit with Level 1 and 3 credits with Level 2.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Since this is, by far, the fastest I have ever gotten to Level 2 with an image, I was hoping some of you other wonderful, successful photographers could shed some light on this "curse of Level 2" phenomenon. :-)
Any ideas? I look forward to hearing from all of you! Thanks guys!
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings