The "curse" of Level 2???
I recently added a picture to my portfolio. Here is the picture.
I sold the picture FIVE times in less than a week, which is common for some photographers but it has NEVER happened for me before. I was really excited!
However, now that my image is a Level 2, I have not had a single download, and it has been nearly a week. The only difference I can think of is the purchase price difference between 1 credit with Level 1 and 3 credits with Level 2.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Since this is, by far, the fastest I have ever gotten to Level 2 with an image, I was hoping some of you other wonderful, successful photographers could shed some light on this "curse of Level 2" phenomenon. :-)
Any ideas? I look forward to hearing from all of you! Thanks guys!
Photo credits: Katn1999.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer