Curve or not to curve ?
Well , Curves (Ctrl M) is one of the most powerful tools to whiten our backs :) in Photoshop but I think it also destroys the details sometimes.
What I want to recommend is another way, simply selecting the image with Magic Wand tool and make Tolerance about 10 or 20... After selecting your image copy and paste the selection area into another layer and fill it with pure white.
Use brush tool to paint every little point into white.
For edges , use a soft brush and make the flow and opacity about % 50 not to leave brush stains and jitters
You always have a chance to clean the over bleached areas with the eraser tool.
Thank you very much for reading.
Photo credits: Serdar Tibet.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings