I recently went to a custom car and rockabilly event. I took my camera to try and get a few photos to upload here as I thought it would be a great opportunity even if they are to be sold as editorial.
I tried uploading a few but only got one approved after resubmitting, there was not enough information in the description. The others had technical problems.
So I still have a lot of learning to do but at least I now know what is required for the editorial description. so something positive.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite