I recently went to a custom car and rockabilly event. I took my camera to try and get a few photos to upload here as I thought it would be a great opportunity even if they are to be sold as editorial.
I tried uploading a few but only got one approved after resubmitting, there was not enough information in the description. The others had technical problems.
So I still have a lot of learning to do but at least I now know what is required for the editorial description. so something positive.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience