I recently went to a custom car and rockabilly event. I took my camera to try and get a few photos to upload here as I thought it would be a great opportunity even if they are to be sold as editorial.
I tried uploading a few but only got one approved after resubmitting, there was not enough information in the description. The others had technical problems.
So I still have a lot of learning to do but at least I now know what is required for the editorial description. so something positive.
Photo credits: Swelsh1.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon