Cute animals, and they bite
I believe a lot of phtographers love the great nature shot when they see one. The problem is when you see a great shot,
After I gathered myself I thought twice about trying to get a few more photo's. I try to be respectful of animals but think I don't always give them the space I should.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips