Cute animals, and they bite
I believe a lot of phtographers love the great nature shot when they see one. The problem is when you see a great shot,
After I gathered myself I thought twice about trying to get a few more photo's. I try to be respectful of animals but think I don't always give them the space I should.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience