Cute animals, and they bite
I believe a lot of phtographers love the great nature shot when they see one. The problem is when you see a great shot,
After I gathered myself I thought twice about trying to get a few more photo's. I try to be respectful of animals but think I don't always give them the space I should.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal