Cute Furry Animals Season!
I guess it is kind of the season for cute furry baby animals since it is springtime. After reading Karenkh's blog article about the baby chimpanzee that she photographed, I thought I would share two of my favorite animal photos that I took recently.
Animals are good "models" in a way - you usually will never have to ask for model releases (unless it is a famous animal and you need a property release) and even though they don't hold still very well, when they do pose for you, it is always a natural pose and not faked like some people (like fake smiles, for instance).
They are my first models here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays