Cute Furry Animals Season!
I guess it is kind of the season for cute furry baby animals since it is springtime. After reading Karenkh's blog article about the baby chimpanzee that she photographed, I thought I would share two of my favorite animal photos that I took recently.
Animals are good "models" in a way - you usually will never have to ask for model releases (unless it is a famous animal and you need a property release) and even though they don't hold still very well, when they do pose for you, it is always a natural pose and not faked like some people (like fake smiles, for instance).
They are my first models here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience