Cute Furry Animals Season!
I guess it is kind of the season for cute furry baby animals since it is springtime. After reading Karenkh's blog article about the baby chimpanzee that she photographed, I thought I would share two of my favorite animal photos that I took recently.
Animals are good "models" in a way - you usually will never have to ask for model releases (unless it is a famous animal and you need a property release) and even though they don't hold still very well, when they do pose for you, it is always a natural pose and not faked like some people (like fake smiles, for instance).
They are my first models here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project