Cute Furry Animals Season!
I guess it is kind of the season for cute furry baby animals since it is springtime. After reading Karenkh's blog article about the baby chimpanzee that she photographed, I thought I would share two of my favorite animal photos that I took recently.
Animals are good "models" in a way - you usually will never have to ask for model releases (unless it is a famous animal and you need a property release) and even though they don't hold still very well, when they do pose for you, it is always a natural pose and not faked like some people (like fake smiles, for instance).
They are my first models here on Dreamstime!
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava