Cycling trip: Paris Roubaix - Dreamstime
Yesterday there was one of the greatest races in cycling, Paris Roubaix. 51 kilometers of cobblestones and dust... Legendary! As it is not too far from my house, I went with some friends watching.
Offcourse, my camera went with me. I can tell you know, with all the dust and all the people, it's not easy to take great pics. But here are some of my results:
Winner Johan Van Summeren:
Photo credits: Jeroen Kins.
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone
- Tip of the Week: Of Rodents and Patience
- Location Spotlight: Vogel State Park, Georgia USA
- Dog Rescue Photography: Scared Lee
- Portfolio Milestone: 1000 images uploaded and accepted