Dachshunds are Good Luck!
I've always loved dachshunds. When it was time to adopt my own dogs from the shelter, I chose mixes of dachshund and who knows what else. I love the personality of the breed, and the way they happily waddle on their short legs, unaware that they may be at any disadvantage. When I'm out and about and I see a dachshund, my spirits lift. Here are some dreamstime pics of wieners and hotdogs that will lift your spirits too.
And I must give a shout out to my own dogs - I call them half-wieners - Harper (right) and Drew (left).
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars