Dachshunds are Good Luck!
I've always loved dachshunds. When it was time to adopt my own dogs from the shelter, I chose mixes of dachshund and who knows what else. I love the personality of the breed, and the way they happily waddle on their short legs, unaware that they may be at any disadvantage. When I'm out and about and I see a dachshund, my spirits lift. Here are some dreamstime pics of wieners and hotdogs that will lift your spirits too.
And I must give a shout out to my own dogs - I call them half-wieners - Harper (right) and Drew (left).
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project