Dachshunds are Good Luck!
I've always loved dachshunds. When it was time to adopt my own dogs from the shelter, I chose mixes of dachshund and who knows what else. I love the personality of the breed, and the way they happily waddle on their short legs, unaware that they may be at any disadvantage. When I'm out and about and I see a dachshund, my spirits lift. Here are some dreamstime pics of wieners and hotdogs that will lift your spirits too.
And I must give a shout out to my own dogs - I call them half-wieners - Harper (right) and Drew (left).
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People