Dachshunds are Good Luck!
I've always loved dachshunds. When it was time to adopt my own dogs from the shelter, I chose mixes of dachshund and who knows what else. I love the personality of the breed, and the way they happily waddle on their short legs, unaware that they may be at any disadvantage. When I'm out and about and I see a dachshund, my spirits lift. Here are some dreamstime pics of wieners and hotdogs that will lift your spirits too.
And I must give a shout out to my own dogs - I call them half-wieners - Harper (right) and Drew (left).
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!