Dallas - my almost hometown
I live a couple of hours east of Dallas, TX. So, I was pleased to get these shots of my "almost-hometown" recently and to have them accepted here on Dreamstime. Here's a few shots of the modern Dallas downtown area... and also a few shots of a jet departing from the huge DFW airport.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success