Dallas - my almost hometown
I live a couple of hours east of Dallas, TX. So, I was pleased to get these shots of my "almost-hometown" recently and to have them accepted here on Dreamstime. Here's a few shots of the modern Dallas downtown area... and also a few shots of a jet departing from the huge DFW airport.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia