Today I want to present you a romanian photographer I admire most off all for his perseverance to live from photography. He lives in Brasov city - one of the most photogenic city in Romania, he is member of the Exdeco photo club, he has a lot of photo exhibitions, he organize o lot of photo expeditions, he write a lot of photo articles, he conduct a photo workshop in Brasov and he manage to edit a photo magazine called PHOTO TRAVEL. He is one of the most active photographer i know. You can see his work here.
Here is a winter photo of mine I like very much from last winter in Fundata village, Brasov county, Romania.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama