Today I want to present you a romanian photographer I admire most off all for his perseverance to live from photography. He lives in Brasov city - one of the most photogenic city in Romania, he is member of the Exdeco photo club, he has a lot of photo exhibitions, he organize o lot of photo expeditions, he write a lot of photo articles, he conduct a photo workshop in Brasov and he manage to edit a photo magazine called PHOTO TRAVEL. He is one of the most active photographer i know. You can see his work here.
Here is a winter photo of mine I like very much from last winter in Fundata village, Brasov county, Romania.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry
- Second week at Hai Phong anchorage
- Are You in the Mood to Increase Sales?
- Don't Make it Too Easy