Today I want to present you a romanian photographer I admire most off all for his perseverance to live from photography. He lives in Brasov city - one of the most photogenic city in Romania, he is member of the Exdeco photo club, he has a lot of photo exhibitions, he organize o lot of photo expeditions, he write a lot of photo articles, he conduct a photo workshop in Brasov and he manage to edit a photo magazine called PHOTO TRAVEL. He is one of the most active photographer i know. You can see his work here.
Here is a winter photo of mine I like very much from last winter in Fundata village, Brasov county, Romania.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip