Today I want to present you a romanian photographer I admire most off all for his perseverance to live from photography. He lives in Brasov city - one of the most photogenic city in Romania, he is member of the Exdeco photo club, he has a lot of photo exhibitions, he organize o lot of photo expeditions, he write a lot of photo articles, he conduct a photo workshop in Brasov and he manage to edit a photo magazine called PHOTO TRAVEL. He is one of the most active photographer i know. You can see his work here.
Here is a winter photo of mine I like very much from last winter in Fundata village, Brasov county, Romania.
Photo credits: Tudor Stanica.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon