Dan reservation trip
One of the most exciting nature reserve in Israel is the Dan reservation in the Galil, especially in the winter.
it offers 2 different hiking paths, one for families and one more intensive hike.
The reservation offers a path down the river bank with a some main attractions such as bird watching station, old windmill and a paddling pool.
in the winter and fall the river is raging and the water which are the result of snow melting from the mount of Hermon.
A most recommended trip to both foreign and domestic travelers.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success