Dan reservation trip
One of the most exciting nature reserve in Israel is the Dan reservation in the Galil, especially in the winter.
it offers 2 different hiking paths, one for families and one more intensive hike.
The reservation offers a path down the river bank with a some main attractions such as bird watching station, old windmill and a paddling pool.
in the winter and fall the river is raging and the water which are the result of snow melting from the mount of Hermon.
A most recommended trip to both foreign and domestic travelers.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror