Dan reservation trip
One of the most exciting nature reserve in Israel is the Dan reservation in the Galil, especially in the winter.
it offers 2 different hiking paths, one for families and one more intensive hike.
The reservation offers a path down the river bank with a some main attractions such as bird watching station, old windmill and a paddling pool.
in the winter and fall the river is raging and the water which are the result of snow melting from the mount of Hermon.
A most recommended trip to both foreign and domestic travelers.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster