Dan reservation trip
One of the most exciting nature reserve in Israel is the Dan reservation in the Galil, especially in the winter.
it offers 2 different hiking paths, one for families and one more intensive hike.
The reservation offers a path down the river bank with a some main attractions such as bird watching station, old windmill and a paddling pool.
in the winter and fall the river is raging and the water which are the result of snow melting from the mount of Hermon.
A most recommended trip to both foreign and domestic travelers.
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to