Dance is a form of art which creates characters due to rhytmic movements.
Dancing helps people express theirselves and it is strongly connected with music. Rhytms and beats are very important and helpful to create special choreographic composition and give appropriate impression to the audience.
It is hard to say when exactly dances appeared but for sure all the important events in life of ancient people (birth, death, war, prayings, recovery of ill) were accompanied by ritual dancing. In Middle ages dances were prohibited by the clergy and still pair and Latin-American dances are considered as sin in Islamism.
Culture of every country has its own exceptional dance that's why there are so many types of dancing such as belly dance, jig, waltz, tango, disco, salsa, electronica, hip-hop etc. Dancing demands flexibility and strength but it is so amazing to watch professional perfromances and admire at beaty of human body.
Photo credits: , Olyashevchenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden