These paintings made by my 6-year-old daughter.
It is very lovely and fency.
My daughter is very interested in drawing on.
She has not specifically studied painting but I think she has the talent in this area. I will support her loving,
My daughter's happiness is the most important for me.
I hope she always healthy and happy.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!