These paintings made by my 6-year-old daughter.
It is very lovely and fency.
My daughter is very interested in drawing on.
She has not specifically studied painting but I think she has the talent in this area. I will support her loving,
My daughter's happiness is the most important for me.
I hope she always healthy and happy.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop