These paintings made by my 6-year-old daughter.
It is very lovely and fency.
My daughter is very interested in drawing on.
She has not specifically studied painting but I think she has the talent in this area. I will support her loving,
My daughter's happiness is the most important for me.
I hope she always healthy and happy.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon