These paintings made by my 6-year-old daughter.
It is very lovely and fency.
My daughter is very interested in drawing on.
She has not specifically studied painting but I think she has the talent in this area. I will support her loving,
My daughter's happiness is the most important for me.
I hope she always healthy and happy.
Photo credits: Sang Lei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror