Upon a while, I loved to take the pictures for the sun-rise. The dawn can always make myself forget all the unhappy mass and just enjoy the warm brought by the dawn.
I do wish your life will be as same as the dawn, which is full of the brightness, strenth, hope and warmth!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!