Upon a while, I loved to take the pictures for the sun-rise. The dawn can always make myself forget all the unhappy mass and just enjoy the warm brought by the dawn.
I do wish your life will be as same as the dawn, which is full of the brightness, strenth, hope and warmth!
Photo credits: Huijie Li.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget