A day in the Azorean sea
On the 28th of last month (june 2008) I woke up early from bed and looked through the bedroom window and the ocean was so flat and clear that it looked like a mirror.
So I grabed my camera and went whale watching with "Espaço Talassa", the day couldn't be a better one and the dolphins and the whales just kept on greating me with plenty of poses.
These are some of my favourite shots I toke from that day, Just wanted to share them with all you guys for this is something that everyone should experience in their life
I feel blessed for living here in Pico island because it's a natural paradise with plenty of life to give.
Whenever you are in vacation, if you have the chance, buy yourself o whale watching ticket :)
Photo credits: Jaime Debrum.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings