A day in the Azorean sea
On the 28th of last month (june 2008) I woke up early from bed and looked through the bedroom window and the ocean was so flat and clear that it looked like a mirror.
So I grabed my camera and went whale watching with "Espaço Talassa", the day couldn't be a better one and the dolphins and the whales just kept on greating me with plenty of poses.
These are some of my favourite shots I toke from that day, Just wanted to share them with all you guys for this is something that everyone should experience in their life
I feel blessed for living here in Pico island because it's a natural paradise with plenty of life to give.
Whenever you are in vacation, if you have the chance, buy yourself o whale watching ticket :)
Photo credits: Jaime Debrum.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama