A day in the Azorean sea
On the 28th of last month (june 2008) I woke up early from bed and looked through the bedroom window and the ocean was so flat and clear that it looked like a mirror.
So I grabed my camera and went whale watching with "Espaço Talassa", the day couldn't be a better one and the dolphins and the whales just kept on greating me with plenty of poses.
These are some of my favourite shots I toke from that day, Just wanted to share them with all you guys for this is something that everyone should experience in their life
I feel blessed for living here in Pico island because it's a natural paradise with plenty of life to give.
Whenever you are in vacation, if you have the chance, buy yourself o whale watching ticket :)
Photo credits: Jaime Debrum.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles