A day in the Azorean sea
On the 28th of last month (june 2008) I woke up early from bed and looked through the bedroom window and the ocean was so flat and clear that it looked like a mirror.
So I grabed my camera and went whale watching with "Espaço Talassa", the day couldn't be a better one and the dolphins and the whales just kept on greating me with plenty of poses.
These are some of my favourite shots I toke from that day, Just wanted to share them with all you guys for this is something that everyone should experience in their life
I feel blessed for living here in Pico island because it's a natural paradise with plenty of life to give.
Whenever you are in vacation, if you have the chance, buy yourself o whale watching ticket :)
Photo credits: Jaime Debrum.
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)
- How to download Dreamstime images for free
- Waves: Providing You With The Power To Calm Your Inner Spirit