A day in the editor's life
Morning wake up is at 8 AM for me, too early if you ask me but I have to travel the whole town to get to office so here comes the oh_so_hated ring of my alarm (sound)alarm clock(sound).
Then I take that five_more_minutes_in_bed time before I finally make up my mind and go to the bathroom; I usual hit the door with my head because I'm too sleepy to keep my eyes open. Ok, there is not picture for that so just imagine it.
After this comes the brush_my_teeth part and wash my face with cold water maybe I can get my eyes to open. I don't use make-up so I'm good to go in 5 minutes.
So, get my clothes on, pick up food for the neighborhood kittens that wait for me in front of my home (they know me by the sound of the plastic bag I bring the food in, don't ask how, they just know it's breakfast time).
Out the door, feed the cats rush to the subway. Now, the subway trip, eleven stations in a crowded train where the air is a luxury ... ok, let's skip this part cause I hate it :)
Well, I need to actually start working now, copy images, look on the forums, answer e-mails, you know, all those things you hate me for. I don't think I got many fans so I can't run for presidency very soon. However, I try to do my job the best I can.
Ok, this one I did while at the job :) don't tell anyone that I am slacking, especially my boss :)
Well, that's about a day in this editor's life. See, I'm normal :D:)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe