The day it rained and you slept through the day
I must admit I have not been contributing much pictures lately on Dreamstime, not for the past few months given the school work and other photo assignments.
However, occassional logging back in onto this site showed that the monthly sales has been pretty steady though not a big sum that I can even brag about.
Still, that is something encouraging knowing this is a source of passive income that has not given up on me, that I should not take this little positiveness for granted.
I keep telling myself, I have to and I will, after my final year exam in May to return to stock photography once more and put in more effort to further boost my humble portfolio here.
To those who has been idling like me, wake up from your slumber, it's time to get the money coming so that you can even sleep better in the future!
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project