A day to remember - September 11 memorial
Where were you when it happen?
I still have a very vivid memory of that day. I was off from school that day sleeping late are usual. I was awaken with the news of a plane hitting one of the towers thinking at this time it was just a huge miscalculation by the pilot. I turned on the tv to verify the news and there it was a huge hole, as i kept on watching we all witness it wasn't a mistake. I ran to the top of my building to continue watching from there.
This past wednesday i was lucky enough to get tickets to the memorial and see what they have have done. It was such a surreal feeling knowing what had happen ten years earlier. they have an amazing job remembering the people that lost their lives. If you find yourself in new york, i would highly recommend visiting the September 11 memorial. here are some of the images i was able to load to dreamstime.
Photo credits: Darwin Lopez.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava