A day to remember - September 11 memorial
Where were you when it happen?
I still have a very vivid memory of that day. I was off from school that day sleeping late are usual. I was awaken with the news of a plane hitting one of the towers thinking at this time it was just a huge miscalculation by the pilot. I turned on the tv to verify the news and there it was a huge hole, as i kept on watching we all witness it wasn't a mistake. I ran to the top of my building to continue watching from there.
This past wednesday i was lucky enough to get tickets to the memorial and see what they have have done. It was such a surreal feeling knowing what had happen ten years earlier. they have an amazing job remembering the people that lost their lives. If you find yourself in new york, i would highly recommend visiting the September 11 memorial. here are some of the images i was able to load to dreamstime.
Photo credits: Darwin Lopez.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!