The Day After Today
Big day in USA!
People are voting for their new president.
They had a long term campaign, big natural disasters, and still facing this economic crisis.
Even so, I'm pretty sure, there will be a consistent presence to vote.
Who'll be the next? And what new will he bring to the table? Will the people be more happy or will they struggle more?
Will there be more jobs for the men and women? Will the postman bring the good or bad news? Or will the old people get better care and medical insurance?
Will there be more peace or will be more political demonstrations?
Now, there are many promises.
There is hope. Nobody knows what will happen the next day.
But for sure, no matter the election results, the future president will have to think outside the box for his people.
Photo credits: Laviart.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road