The Day After Today
Big day in USA!
People are voting for their new president.
They had a long term campaign, big natural disasters, and still facing this economic crisis.
Even so, I'm pretty sure, there will be a consistent presence to vote.
Who'll be the next? And what new will he bring to the table? Will the people be more happy or will they struggle more?
Will there be more jobs for the men and women? Will the postman bring the good or bad news? Or will the old people get better care and medical insurance?
Will there be more peace or will be more political demonstrations?
Now, there are many promises.
There is hope. Nobody knows what will happen the next day.
But for sure, no matter the election results, the future president will have to think outside the box for his people.
Photo credits: Laviart.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!