day trip (part two)
last time was about an afternoon spent going around my white backyard because of the snow;this time a shot trip to a lake and the city near it that are not far from my house...so here we're:
1) a look through the keyhole to start the walk:
2) the lake with its reflections,its quietness...such a peaceful place:
3) well ok...even some candies to eat during the walk:
4) the ancient city I went to visit (Vittorio Veneto):
5) last shot by the lake,half in the dark... and time to go back home:
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!