day trip (part two)
last time was about an afternoon spent going around my white backyard because of the snow;this time a shot trip to a lake and the city near it that are not far from my house...so here we're:
1) a look through the keyhole to start the walk:
2) the lake with its reflections,its quietness...such a peaceful place:
3) well ok...even some candies to eat during the walk:
4) the ancient city I went to visit (Vittorio Veneto):
5) last shot by the lake,half in the dark... and time to go back home:
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget