day trip (part two)
last time was about an afternoon spent going around my white backyard because of the snow;this time a shot trip to a lake and the city near it that are not far from my house...so here we're:
1) a look through the keyhole to start the walk:
2) the lake with its reflections,its quietness...such a peaceful place:
3) well ok...even some candies to eat during the walk:
4) the ancient city I went to visit (Vittorio Veneto):
5) last shot by the lake,half in the dark... and time to go back home:
Photo credits: , Yuritz.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon