A Day in the World - Dreamstime
Ladies and Gentlemen, start your cameras.
On May 15th, 2012,
professional and amateur photographers around the globe will collaborate on a documentary project "A Day in the World".
Sponsored by the Swedish non-profit Expressions of Humankind, an organization self-described as dedicated to the support of scientific research and education centered around the photographic image and the written word, this project aims at capturing daily life as seen through the eyes of everyday people everywhere.
Our mission is to use the power of photography to create, share and inspire perspectives on daily life – today and tomorrow.
Register now at ADay.org. Then between May 15th-22nd you can upload your photos into one of three categories : Home, Work or Connections each with multiple subcategories.
Use of the photographs is clearly described in the FAQ and includes possible inclusion in a book to be published later this year about the project.
So grab your camera and lend your perspective to the project.
Photo credits: , Karen Foley.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It