A Day At The Zoo
I spend the morning in the conservatory and the afternoon walking around the zoo's many buildings. There are always many images to choose from: flowers, fish and workers to name a few.
In the winter not many of the animals are let out on the grounds.
So, I resort to the buildings and use flash photography to capture the animals. This will some take some practice and notes to use flash with RAW images.
If you are not shooting RAW you should for a lot of reasons. My favor reason is that one of my images was not purchased because I did not have the RAW file of the image. That's learning my lesson the hard way.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings