A Day At The Zoo
I spend the morning in the conservatory and the afternoon walking around the zoo's many buildings. There are always many images to choose from: flowers, fish and workers to name a few.
In the winter not many of the animals are let out on the grounds.
So, I resort to the buildings and use flash photography to capture the animals. This will some take some practice and notes to use flash with RAW images.
If you are not shooting RAW you should for a lot of reasons. My favor reason is that one of my images was not purchased because I did not have the RAW file of the image. That's learning my lesson the hard way.
Photo credits: Aughty Venable.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images