Days on the beach.
It is very interesting how we sometimes end up with some free time and (one my case) end up taking the camera with us in order to make it a work day (Sort of). Heheheh happened to me last time when I went to the beach but I at least got an image approved. This is why I salute everyone who carries a camera and get smacked by your wife for doing so. =) Cheers!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava