Days on the beach.
It is very interesting how we sometimes end up with some free time and (one my case) end up taking the camera with us in order to make it a work day (Sort of). Heheheh happened to me last time when I went to the beach but I at least got an image approved. This is why I salute everyone who carries a camera and get smacked by your wife for doing so. =) Cheers!!
Photo credits: Carlos Cupeles.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia