I wonder why would some arcitect plan such a thing? There are no sings of a passage ever was in this wall. No window either. Just a solid white wall and the stairs to it.
Dead end in a dead end. It's a mystery to me why the stairs were built :) Any ideas? ;)
Photo credits: Makarova Olga.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama