Was out in the fields the other day looking for some interesting photographs. Found this one which I think turned out pretty good. I had to crop it some - as I couldn't focus quite as close as I'd like.
Will it sell as a stock photo? I'm not sure. Perhaps there's a concept out there (danger, risk, predation, etc.) that it illustrates effectively. Either way, I thought it was interesting and perhaps the editors here at Dreamstime did as well... thus they approved it.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America