Was out in the fields the other day looking for some interesting photographs. Found this one which I think turned out pretty good. I had to crop it some - as I couldn't focus quite as close as I'd like.
Will it sell as a stock photo? I'm not sure. Perhaps there's a concept out there (danger, risk, predation, etc.) that it illustrates effectively. Either way, I thought it was interesting and perhaps the editors here at Dreamstime did as well... thus they approved it.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.