I'm sorry I've been neglecting you during these past months.
I have plenty of excuses: the holidays were too busy, my day job has been to stressful, it's too hard to find subjects to shoot...but the truth is, I haven't been feeling that old spark lately.
Call it laziness or lack of inspiration, but I guess I've just needed some space and time to get away from it all. With the stress I've been under at work lately, I haven't been able to muster up the enthusiasm I should have for something I've always loved doing.
But I want to get back to my love for photography, so I'm make a new commitment to you, my camera.
We're going to start spending time more together, and I promise to take you out more. Every weekend I'll be working to build my dreamstime portfolio, and most importantly, I'm going to start enjoying photography again.
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?