I'm sorry I've been neglecting you during these past months.
I have plenty of excuses: the holidays were too busy, my day job has been to stressful, it's too hard to find subjects to shoot...but the truth is, I haven't been feeling that old spark lately.
Call it laziness or lack of inspiration, but I guess I've just needed some space and time to get away from it all. With the stress I've been under at work lately, I haven't been able to muster up the enthusiasm I should have for something I've always loved doing.
But I want to get back to my love for photography, so I'm make a new commitment to you, my camera.
We're going to start spending time more together, and I promise to take you out more. Every weekend I'll be working to build my dreamstime portfolio, and most importantly, I'm going to start enjoying photography again.
Photo credits: Caroline Klapper.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know