Dear Customers, for which you use vector images?
How can I use vector images?
Presentations, sites, magazines - this is the first that comes to mind. And where else can use vector drawing? Do not stand!
As you know, the primary vectors in the dignity of the possibility of changing the scale when printing without loss of quality.
This property pleasure to use in the design room.
For example: a good and pleasant pattern will be interesting to see parts of wallpaper, and simply print a number of pictures in the frame. The difference of one magnitude figure would give a sense integrity and will help arrange accents.
Abstract images can be used for ornamentation on clothing (T-shirts, etc.). Round images look good on a plate.
Vector drawings can be the basis for manual creativity: applications, embroidery, painting on wood, silk, etc.
Dear Customers, for which you use vector images? Share, please.
Photo credits: Anna Semenova.
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Malcolm
- The best picture when you're on the road