Dear Customers, for which you use vector images?
How can I use vector images?
Presentations, sites, magazines - this is the first that comes to mind. And where else can use vector drawing? Do not stand!
As you know, the primary vectors in the dignity of the possibility of changing the scale when printing without loss of quality.
This property pleasure to use in the design room.
For example: a good and pleasant pattern will be interesting to see parts of wallpaper, and simply print a number of pictures in the frame. The difference of one magnitude figure would give a sense integrity and will help arrange accents.
Abstract images can be used for ornamentation on clothing (T-shirts, etc.). Round images look good on a plate.
Vector drawings can be the basis for manual creativity: applications, embroidery, painting on wood, silk, etc.
Dear Customers, for which you use vector images? Share, please.
Photo credits: Anna Semenova.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo