Dear Customers, for which you use vector images?
How can I use vector images?
Presentations, sites, magazines - this is the first that comes to mind. And where else can use vector drawing? Do not stand!
As you know, the primary vectors in the dignity of the possibility of changing the scale when printing without loss of quality.
This property pleasure to use in the design room.
For example: a good and pleasant pattern will be interesting to see parts of wallpaper, and simply print a number of pictures in the frame. The difference of one magnitude figure would give a sense integrity and will help arrange accents.
Abstract images can be used for ornamentation on clothing (T-shirts, etc.). Round images look good on a plate.
Vector drawings can be the basis for manual creativity: applications, embroidery, painting on wood, silk, etc.
Dear Customers, for which you use vector images? Share, please.
Photo credits: Anna Semenova.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror