Dear Deer, I think these are two of my best
Well sometimes it just happens. It would frighten me to add up the hours i have spent sitting in wet, damp, dark, smelly hides and come home with nothing. Then out of nowhere you get this
There i was driving merrily along the road in the countryside close to home keeping an eye open for anything worth stopping to take a picture of. The odd cow, a few sheep, couple of horses nothing to get excited about then WOW i braked so hard i almost put myself through the windscreen when i spotted this fellow grazing merrily away beside some cows.
Got out the car and started snapping then as if my new friend had been at modelling school lifts his head and looks right down the barrel of the lens like a poseur.
It just goes to show that sometimes the best shots are just sitting there waiting for you and all you have to do is recognise the opportunity
PS i am sure this little deer fluttered its eyelashes and winked at me
Photo credits: Robert Flynn.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster