Dear DT Staff, Dear DT Contributors
Dear DT staff,
it's a great honor to be part of the "Featured Photographers List": I'd like to thank all of you that in these three years have worked with me in order to offer our clients a large portfolio of great quality at a convenient price. With your tiresome work of selection you taught me the humility to understand my mistakes and improve my skill learning from the errors.
Dear DT contributors,
not always, not quickly: but an honest and serious work often brings you great results. Step by step, every single day try to be a better photographer and a better person: the results will arrive!
Let me share with you some few basic but important tips about the microstock business:
- discover your "special dish" and serve it warm to your clients
- found the best practice for your work-flow and allways follow it.
- buy the best lens you can buy
- buy a full-frame camera
- buy a good monitor and calibration tool
- shoot allways in RAW
- buy a professional noise reduction software
- never stop to learn something new
- never stop to teach/share what you know
- read a lot, speak/write just when you've something important to say
- work, work, work
- be allways optimistic, the crisis is just around you, not in your heart.
Good luck to all.
Photo credits: Roberto Caucino.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo