Every now and then I get surprised by what I call a deep sale. This is an image that is so deep down in your portfolio that you forget about it and it gets a sale out of the blue. I have had a few that sat for over a year before they saw any action
This photo has been inactive for a year and three months then today a sale, a subscription sale sure, but I will not complain this month as it has been very slow for me on the sales front.
I hope as my portfolio grows that I will start to see more of these surprising deep sales.
Good luck to everyone.
Photo credits: Mvogel.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings