Deep Sea Creatures Oceanography
I have a passion for the world under water. I primarily like freshwater marine life, how ever since I am living in Florida I see much of the Ocean. So in this blog post I will share my best and latest Ocean Photography.
These images are one of a kind, and taken by me only of course. They have been very lightly edited to make the lines a little more clean. Also I made the colors pop a little more then in the original images.
This images are great for Website Design and Marketing. I used the glowing blue Jellyfish images on my homepage of my personal website.
So without further ado, please take a look at my images below. Feel free to leave any comments, positive/negative criticism, suggestions, and tips. They are much appreciated! Also if you have some similar pictures, let me know and I will take a look at yours too!
Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!
Photo credits: Mitchell Raman.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Best Camera Settings for Sports Photography
- Everything Changed After I Had A DSLR
- How to Pick a Camera Tripod
- How to Find Photography Backdrops
- Do you need Lightroom or Photoshop? Here's how you know
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Eyes!
- A few inches can make all the difference!
- Dog Adoption Photography: Geronimo