I finally reached my first milestone of 100 photos online - had my first payout a few months ago, though!
Here's the lucky photo:
And for my blog not to be just meaningful to me & meaningless to others, let me give you a idea about that yummy dessert:
It's neither Baklava
nor any other Middle Eastern dessert
It is Knefeh (Lebanon) or Konafa (classical Arabic pronunciation): an extremely popular dessert, mostly enjoyed for breakfast. It's creamy, sweet, delicious, and decadently filling!!
Anybody wants some?
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs