I finally reached my first milestone of 100 photos online - had my first payout a few months ago, though!
Here's the lucky photo:
And for my blog not to be just meaningful to me & meaningless to others, let me give you a idea about that yummy dessert:
It's neither Baklava
nor any other Middle Eastern dessert
It is Knefeh (Lebanon) or Konafa (classical Arabic pronunciation): an extremely popular dessert, mostly enjoyed for breakfast. It's creamy, sweet, delicious, and decadently filling!!
Anybody wants some?
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America