I finally reached my first milestone of 100 photos online - had my first payout a few months ago, though!
Here's the lucky photo:
And for my blog not to be just meaningful to me & meaningless to others, let me give you a idea about that yummy dessert:
It's neither Baklava
nor any other Middle Eastern dessert
It is Knefeh (Lebanon) or Konafa (classical Arabic pronunciation): an extremely popular dessert, mostly enjoyed for breakfast. It's creamy, sweet, delicious, and decadently filling!!
Anybody wants some?
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.