I finally reached my first milestone of 100 photos online - had my first payout a few months ago, though!
Here's the lucky photo:
And for my blog not to be just meaningful to me & meaningless to others, let me give you a idea about that yummy dessert:
It's neither Baklava
nor any other Middle Eastern dessert
It is Knefeh (Lebanon) or Konafa (classical Arabic pronunciation): an extremely popular dessert, mostly enjoyed for breakfast. It's creamy, sweet, delicious, and decadently filling!!
Anybody wants some?
Photo credits: Eliane Haykal.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road